Blue tooth will not automaticall connct to anything after upgrade
geskra

Our family has two Samsung Fascinate phones and since the latest software upgrade we have been having some issues with the Bluetooth on both phones.  First the list of paired devices will not come up the first time that the Bluetooth settings are opened.  It must be opened several times or reboot phone for the list to appear.  The list must be opened because none of the possible 5 paired devices will automatically connect.  In the event that you can access the list many times the paired devices will not connect.  The verizon store techs suggest that we do a hard reset but then we must re-install all of our apps which is no fun. Any  suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Blue tooth will not automaticall connct to anything after upgrade
Not applicable

Geskra, I understand how important it is to have a reliable Bluetooth connection. Another thing I would suggest first is to clear cache/data from Bluetooth Share. Reboot phone, delete paired connections and pair again. If the issue is still occurring then I would recommend a factory reset as was previously suggested. 

0 Likes
Re: Blue tooth will not automaticall connct to anything after upgrade
Aaronjs
I am having the same problem, went to verizon store and employee told me that it was my car, i explained that nothing changed with my car, however things changed after update. He just kept telling me to read my owners manual. Thanks for the nonservice!

I deleted the phone off my car and tried to re add it, and it is failing to find it. Now what? What do you mean by factory reset? What is needed to do there? I really dont want to go back to my local verizon store since they made feel like i was bothering them even though there was nobody in the store!!!
0 Likes