Battery problem with Nexus
ldawg317

My wife and I both bought our Galaxy Nexus’ at the end of last year.  My wife plugged in her phone last night and it started charging as normal.  I woke up this morning and I noticed that battery had not charged.  I then noted that the phone wasn’t charging when the charger was plugged in.  I switched chargers and outlets with no success.  I switched out her battery with my own and still no charge.  I tried both batteries in my phone and they charged as normal.  I then tried a hard reset – no results.  I plugged in the phone while it was powered off.  The bolt comes on and it looks like it charges for a few seconds, then shuts down and comes with the bolt again – this cycle goes on endlessly.  Now I tried turning on the phone and the sound sounds static-y and garbled.  Is anyone else having this problem?

0 Likes
Re: Battery problem with Nexus
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello ldawg317,

Oh My! My apologies that you are having battery issues with your current device. I understand the importance of having a properly functioning and fully charged device when needed. Let's get down to business and get this resolved ASAP. To better assist, please follow me, MatthewS_VZW and then DM me with your contact information so I can reach out to you directly and provide a resolution. I look forward to hearing from you soon, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes