Battery issues and screen freezes(2.2 update) SOLVED
wshakeman
Enthusiast - Level 2

I performed a Factory reset per VZW tech support, and the phone's screen became responsive. Continued setting up the phone per the phone's prompts. FYI-- The "Feeds and Updates" widget seems to be the culpret causing the problems. When I set it up for my Facebook page, the problems reapeared. I remove the Facebook account in the "Feeds And Update" widget and the phone began to work properly. I then removed the widget. Since then, no problems with my Facinate.

0 Likes
Re: Battery issues and screen freezes(2.2 update) SOLVED
micp879
Enthusiast - Level 2

That sounds about right. Multiple people, myself included, have reported that the feeds and updates widget is causing major lag issues, when it is linked to a facebook account. Verizon tech support claims that they aren't aware of any such issues, which is quite comical, considering that multiple online forums seem to have reports of such problems.  Hopefully Verizon is paying attention! 

0 Likes
Re: Battery issues and screen freezes(2.2 update) SOLVED
micp879
Enthusiast - Level 2

That sounds about right. Multiple people, myself included, have reported that the feeds and updates widget is causing major lag issues, when it is linked to a facebook account. Verizon tech support claims that they aren't aware of any such issues, which is quite comical, considering that multiple online forums seem to have reports of such problems.  Hopefully Verizon is paying attention! 

0 Likes