Re: Anyone else still waiting for the 4.1.1 update?
B33
Legend

It's possible might hurt to go ahead a Jump to 4.0.4 so there is no in between Smiley Happy b33

0 Likes
cynindesign
Contributor - Level 2

Actually 4.0.3 was NOT an official release...for the Nexus it was ICS v 4.02 and the next update was 4.0.4....not sure if I remember correctly, Tidbits said your release for for the S2 not the Nexus. I'll see if I can find that post.

0 Likes
Cooperphile
Enthusiast - Level 2

STILL WAITING!

r0d
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here!

0 Likes
cgiron
Enthusiast - Level 3

It isn't samsung that is still pushing the update to the devices, it is Verizon taking forever to allow the update to go through.  Let's not pin the blame on someone else.  All other Nexus devices have their updates.

0 Likes
CHRIS42060
Enthusiast - Level 3

Actually its Google pushing the updates, but Verizon is definitely still way behind with their approval process. 

0 Likes
CHRIS42060
Enthusiast - Level 3

Don't worry other Nexus devices will have 4.2.1 soon.  Plenty more waiting in your future. 

0 Likes
cgiron
Enthusiast - Level 3

yeah, I just wanted to point out it isn't specifically samsung doing it and that theyre scapegoating someone else.

0 Likes
CHRIS42060
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon will never admit "Hey we slow down the update process," but it is definitely true.  I am sure the Droid branded phones have a fast track through the update process since Verizon only cares about one thing money.