Re: Anyone Who is have a Battery life issue since the update post here so we can have a count.
MissAVH

I have also been having this issue with my battery life since 2.2 update. I literally take my phone off charger at 6am with little usuage my phone is dead by 10am. This is really frustrating to me and especially now that I see its a known issue!!

0 Likes
Re: Anyone Who is have a Battery life issue since the update post here so we can have a count.
TimReas
Enthusiast - Level 2

My battery life seems to have gotten a bit worse since installing 2.2 3 days ago

0 Likes
bluestar
Contributor - Level 1

A while back a Verizon employee posted that Verizon was aware of the battery drain problem and working on a solution. I would like an update on their progress as this issue is far from resolved and we're saddled with a crippled and essentially dysfunctional device until it is.

0 Likes
CamDug
Having the same problem
0 Likes
michalane
I love my samsung fascinate.it worked perfectly until I did the update.I as well are having problems with the battery.it only stays charged for about 4~5 hours.I called verizon, the representative I spoke with informed me they are aware of this issue and they are working dilligently on trying to get a resolve.
0 Likes
conniemm

Me too. It makes me feel better to see that I'm not alone but I'm sorry for all of us.

I charged to 100% last night before going to bed and when I woke up this morning, I was down to 34% and I wasn't using my phone!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
How exactly are you charging the phone, conniemm? Is it plugged into the wall charger, an usb port on a computer, what? Are you sure your charger isn't going bad?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
rothbling82
Im also having the issue. After 3 factory resets, a new battery and new phone, the issue is not resolved. Was told today by tech supporr to do a lnother factory reset. Im VERY unhappy with the suggested resolution which has not helped!
0 Likes
ghersh

Same issue here.  Hope they figure out a solution soon, but I won't hold my breath.

0 Likes
rothbling82
Kimberly from tech support told me tonight that she would be willing to contact samsung about the issue since decreased battery life isn't a known issue since 2.2. She also stated the problem with contacting samsung is that she only has two examples of such battery life issues, my wifes phone and my phone. Anyone else buy that?
0 Likes