Re: Anyone Who is have a Battery life issue since the update post here so we can have a count.
lifegoeson

My phone is updating as we speak! Wish I read this before I did it. :smileysad:  Hopefully I won't have the same experience.

0 Likes
Re: Anyone Who is have a Battery life issue since the update post here so we can have a count.
klindley72

I got the update and since then, my battery does not last more then 6 hours and I do not use my phone at all during the day.  I have found that  something called sensorserver_ya is using 30% of my battery.  It seems this is happening to a lot of people yet there doesnt' seem to be a way to stop it from running.  Hopefully someone will figure it out so I can go thru the day without my phone dying

0 Likes
masteradam29

Since my Samsung Fascinate updated to Froyo 2.2, my battery life has been terrible!!!  I make sure that I close all programs each time I exit, through the Task Manager on the phone.  Since the update I will lose a minimum of 50% of my battery life in an 8 hour period.  My phone will be fully charged when I go to bed and be in stand by mode the whole night.  When I wake up 6-8 hours later, my battery life is down to less than 40%.  This is ridicules!!!

0 Likes
Sweetie1215

masteradam29 wrote:

Since my Samsung Fascinate updated to Froyo 2.2, my battery life has been terrible!!!  I make sure that I close all programs each time I exit, through the Task Manager on the phone.  Since the update I will lose a minimum of 50% of my battery life in an 8 hour period.  My phone will be fully charged when I go to bed and be in stand by mode the whole night.  When I wake up 6-8 hours later, my battery life is down to less than 40%.  This is ridiculous!!!

I'm having the same issue as well! I hope this is fixed soon!!!!

0 Likes
Jemmalah

Yup....drains very rapidly.

0 Likes
lgale
Enthusiast - Level 2

same here!

0 Likes
lgale
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine seems to last a short time only now , was better before

0 Likes
reros07
0 Likes
reros07
Okay that was wierd..anyways I'm having issues as well. But doing the suggestion on here by "reprgramming" your battery helped a little..
0 Likes
randallg

Mine & my wife's battery life has diminished by 50% from 2.1...not going to do a factory reset...I close all apps with Task Manager each time and shut the phone off at night while I'm charging.  Hope Verizon can figure something out. 

0 Likes