Re: Any One Having Missed Call Problem After ED04 Update Post Here So We Can Get A Count
atalker

I started getting missed phone calls AFTER receiving my 2nd phone, restoring all the back up, and then having customer service have me UPDATE my phone to the EDO5. I do not think ED05 is the entire fix for all the issues being discussed. My battery won't last half a day and I have my screen lock set to 15 seconds and my display to the lowest it will go. Wish I would have read forum before I just ordered a new battery as an extra.

0 Likes
Re: Any One Having Missed Call Problem After ED04 Update Post Here So We Can Get A Count
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

wardcst24 wrote:

Ok after 21 days without any missed calls My phone today started Missing Calls again

I missed 4 for sure and maybe more

I have not changed one thing on the phone since I have been running ed05 No apps anything

Phone has been running perfect Good Battery,no freeze up's No Issue's what so Ever

So this almost has to be a network Issue Hope this is just a Isolated Incident But Time will tell

PS

I took the Solved Off this post Until I see if the missed calls Continue

Ok it was just a glitch restarted phone and it stopped and I have not missed any calls after this one instance

so I am a happy Camper

0 Likes
tonidoll

Having same problem with new hotshot. Also seems to power down at random. Phone doesn't ring until after voicemail gets it, then get missed call. Every time. My wife and I have tested it many times.  Shows no updates.  Sounds like returning it does no good. Thanks

0 Likes
cfreed1218
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just got my first 4GL phone, the Samsung Gallery III, and I keep having people telling me they tried to call me when I had my phone right with me.  No ringing, no notification of a missed call.  Getting bumbed out that I got this phone, or that I went to 4GL.  Seems alot of ppl are having this problem, it's all over the web.  And it seems there is no solution.  Bummer!

0 Likes
mgbg1234

Here's another for your count!  Actually 2 for your count. My husband and I have been having the same problem for almost a month!  Used as a business phone also so it is affecting my relations with my clients.  We both have a HTC Rezound and I am heading over to the Verizon store this afternoon - see if any of there "guru's there know anything.

0 Likes