Re: Any One Having Missed Call Problem After ED04 Update Post Here So We Can Get A Count
DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3

Was this an easy process for you? Did they already know of the issues? I love the Fascinate...well did...but the screen is AWESOME and so is the processor in it...I would love to get the Charge with the screen being basically the same and almost the same processor.

0 Likes
Re: Any One Having Missed Call Problem After ED04 Update Post Here So We Can Get A Count
melliann

I have also been having issues with this with my Fascinate.  I just got my 2nd one and I only got the phone June 5th.  It is getting very frustrating!!  

0 Likes
DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3

Yea, my wife and I love the look of the Fascinate and we loved the screen and fast processor....but we have way to many issues, missing calls, texts and IM's on it, freezes and force closes. I hope that we can get it swapped out for Charges as well.

0 Likes
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

DC5_K20Z1 wrote:

Hestia...was the X2 a new X2 or a refurb?

Verizon is issusing all refurbs at this time, however it has been noted since several are exchanging their fasciantes, they are running out of refurbs and in some cases users are getting new phones.
0 Likes
DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3

Ahh ok thanks nickjr! Have you had your Fascinate replaced?

0 Likes
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

DC5_K20Z1 wrote:

Ahh ok thanks nickjr! Have you had your Fascinate replaced?

No, I am waiting for the fix that should be coming soon in August, and if not then will go for it
0 Likes
DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3

Is the fix the 2.3 Gingerbread OS? Where did ya hear it was coming in Aug? This will fix the missed calls, texts, IM's, battery issues, poor signal reception, force closes an freezes? Has there been information stating that it will fix these issues?

0 Likes
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

DC5_K20Z1 wrote:

Is the fix the 2.3 Gingerbread OS? Where did ya hear it was coming in Aug? This will fix the missed calls, texts, IM's, battery issues, poor signal reception, force closes an freezes? Has there been information stating that it will fix these issues?

No, it is not Gingerbread, ED05 is the fix for missing texts, it has been released in the wild and some users are not testing it and it seems to work great. The gingerbread is also has been leaked to the wild and we will have to wait and see if Verizon will release that update.
0 Likes
DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3

Ok cool. Appreciate your insight.

0 Likes
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

ED05 has fixed all problems on the phone

my phone has been off the bharger for 19 hours moderate use Calling ,web,email,texting all day

Still have 80 % Battery and have not had Any Missed Calls or texts

VERIZON --PLEASE RELEASE ED05---OR GIVE US A GOOD REASON WHY YOU ARE NOT

0 Likes