Re: Any One Having Missed Call Problem After ED04 Update Post Here So We Can Get A Count
k6smith
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same problem on 3 different Samsung Fascinate phones that we have!!!! Very frustrating!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Any One Having Missed Call Problem After ED04 Update Post Here So We Can Get A Count
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

please post even if you have not had ed04 update

0 Likes
ksmith95

I tried the Wake Lock thing and I still missed a ton of calls today.  Didn't seem to help.  Is there a trick or something?

0 Likes
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

Seems like I have to reset it before i turn screen off

to get it to work  so red button  click first check than hit red button it will turn green than turn screen off

0 Likes
randallg

Didn't do the update to EDO4 after seeing all the **bleep** goign on with the update...BUT...I still miss texts and calls each day for some reason...phone also freezes up at least 1x per day...I remove battery...wait a few minutes and all is weel until someone calls me on the land line and asks why my calls are going to voicemail...I kick myself for not spending a little extra to get the iPhone4...myfriends talked me into this UN-Fascinate and now they are complaining about dropped calls, missed calls and missed texts...Waiting for my bonus in August and then going in to get the iPhone 4...

0 Likes
timeless46

MY FAscinate is only about 2 months old.  Miss call and texts. There has not been a update done to this phone.I read this forun alot so I have seen all the problems.  so why bother it does not cure what is wrong with this phone.  My husband did not see whyI wanted this phone so the words( I told you so) is being said.  Just fix the problems or Verizon lets us have another phone at no cost or at a very low cost.  Come on Verizon  face up to your mistake. I guess samasung should be in this plea also.

0 Likes
TimSnyder

Mine was doing the same thing.... but after 5 replacement phones VZW finally replaced with a Droid X, which turned out to be a brand new unit for a "replacement". Im running stock Gingerbread, I get my phone calls, and I get all my texts. I hope for all of you the Fascinate gets fixed. It was a great phone other than all that...

0 Likes
NRR

Count us in....we have 2 Samsung Fascinates and since recent updates, are now are the recipients of dropped calls, missed calls that go to voicemail (if the caller is patient enough to leave a message), missed text messages, severe battery drainage and screen locking up.  That's all....only 5 major issues that we are paying dearly for each month (not including the $300 per phone we spent when we bought them only 7 months ago). We now get to receive replacement Fascinates shipped to us in 2 days but after reading these forums, I'm betting the problems will still exist!!!  Hey Verizon and Samsung, you should be ashamed of yourself....you need to buck up & replace these phones with phones that have a different operating system as I'm betting that's the problem! 

0 Likes
CharlieZ

Yep - missing calls every now and then... voice mail shows up, no missed call in the Call Log.

0 Likes
Sickofmycell
I hate verizon !!!! Im done!
0 Likes