Re: Android 2.2
gsp10
I Doubt you even have the phone your probably just trolling to get people upset but if we were on a current site right now I would own you in an argument (civilized of course)
0 Likes
Dad-Bill
Contributor - Level 1

ladybell:

That's OK, you are entitled to your opinion. I believe that most of us have the capability to R&R our cells. The point is, we should not have been placed in the position to have to do this, it should have been given to us officially months ago.

What we are doing is entirely for the purpose of helping others as well as ourselves. The heading at the top of the forum says Droid Community, Learn, Interact, Engage. This is exactly what we are doing!

You may find our efforts ridiculous. Tell me, will you accept the update when it becomes available because of the efforts of those confronting samsung and verizon? If your answer is yes then most of what you said in your post will be meaningless!

You said "By doing nothing you are choosing to do something and that is lay around like a bunch of sheep waiting on your technology leader to hold your hand into another pasture waiting for slaughter." You are absolutely right. That is why we are NOT laying around like passive sheep waiting for the slaughter, we would rather confront the supposed technology leader to get what was promised to all of us!

If you or anyone else is offended by what we are posting, then why do you torment yourself to read them? Just bypass them and be on your way.

In case you change your mind, here is the link for you to join us on FaceBook. If you will share in the rewards then you should share in the effort to obtain them!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Contact-Your-April-Fool/171721029544794?sk=wall

0 Likes
gsp10
Please Ignore my last post lol
0 Likes
ladybell
Enthusiast - Level 3

:smileyhappy: Ha lucky gsp10 and dad-bill that we have a multitude of threads to work out our differences huh? 

0 Likes
Dad-Bill
Contributor - Level 1

I agree! We shouldn't go to sleep at night being angry with each other. Wait a minute, that's angry with my significant other!

0 Likes
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thanks to our Community Members for all the feedback. We apologize for any delay; we understand and truly do appreciate your excitement concerning the impending release of Froyo 2.2 for the Samsung Fascinate.  We do ask your continued patience as we address the update concerns. The update was announced at the CED 2011, but at this time we do not have a date as to when it will be available since we do not want to set a specific date that may or may not be met with the update delivery.  As stated, the updating process does involve much testing and arranging about how the update will affect the device's operation before it is implemented and finalized. Please understand that Verizon Wireless will release the stable finished update to you as soon as it is ready.

We are committed to giving you the best, and we will not release the update until we are confident that it will run smoothly without issues or bugs. We again appreciate your understanding and patience concerning this matter relating to the update requests. 

Sincerely,

edw@vzwsupport

0 Likes
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

EDW @Verizon

Sorry but the patience ran out about 3 months ago

Can't you tell it has turned in to outright   ((( ANGER)))

It's not rocket science look at all the posts in this forum

0 Likes
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

wardcst24 wrote:

EDW @Verizon

Sorry but the patience ran out about 3 months ago

Can't you tell it has turned in to outright   ((( ANGER)))

It's not rocket science look at all the posts in this forum

Oh leave the poor VZW guy alone he dont know anything more then one of us on if and when there might be an update to Froyo or anything else. He was nice and kind explaining what he does know so give all VZW employees and Samsung a break. Just sell your phone and buy a new one other then Samsung with all the goodies on it and best OS.

God Bless Verizon and their team of very polite people.

0 Likes
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

All i was saying is people are getting very upset

I believe patience is running out

that is what i am reading in the forums

0 Likes
Dad-Bill
Contributor - Level 1

You're correct the verizon tech probably only knows what he is told. Part of the problem is that many in samsung and verizon know what is going on but sternly refuses to inform their customers! Their silence and flicking us away like a crumb on their three piece suits is a huge part of why we are uniting to inform them how we feel. In another post samsung was quoted as saying they didn't even know their customers were upset. Come April 1st they will get the message! Verizon is also responsible for not releasing FROYO. We'll have to see if we agree on contacting them with one voice also!

Those of you who have not stepped forward now is the time to put your words in action. Join us on April 1st to send a united message to samsung, follow this link to FaceBook and leave your comments.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Contact-Your-April-Fool/171721029544794?sk=wall

0 Likes