Re: Android 2.2 Froyo Update
Suburban78
Contributor - Level 1
If you are really that upset, FIX IT! It's almost impossible to brick a android, take 30 min and read up on how to (edit) your phone, download what you want (links will be on the page your reading) and POW, no more problem. You don't have to be a tech nut to do it. The compleat EB01 with all the VZW blot included and works flawlessly is readily available to those who really want it and are just that unhappy with 2.1. As was said before, either put up or fix it yourself. Either way, we don't need another thread with nothing but threats and complaints over not having froyo and I was lied to. When someone doesn't do what they tell me they are going to do, I take care of it on my own. I couldn't be happier with my Fascinate now!
0 Likes
Re: Android 2.2 Froyo Update
vanessas_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hi.

Verizon Wireless began pushing Android 2.2, Froyo, to the Samsung Fascinate on April 21, 2011.  Enhancements include support for Adobe Flash Player.  You can visit www.verizonwireless.com/fascinatesupport for more information and download instructions for the software update. Customers will also be able to download the update manually by going to Settings > About Phone > Update Phone.

Thank you,

0 Likes