Am I the only person who has NOT received the update?
kabull
Contributor - Level 1

Hello, wondering if everyone has received the update?  I tried the suggestions yesterday to force it and it didn't work for me.  It appears however, that I won't be too happy even when I do get it.  Like to hear from those who haven't received it yet.  I know I know it could take up to two weeks.  Just wondering.

0 Likes
Re: Am I the only person who has NOT received the update?
bbilut

June 4 and still no update for me. I tried the work around to clear the Google Framework Service about 50 times and still no update. My phone talks to two Google Apps domain that use Google Apps Policy with authorization and clearing that service caused me to have to have the Google Apps administrator to have to re-authorize my phones.

Hello! Can I get the update at some point!!!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It usually takes a week or two before everyone gets an update when it is pushed OTA.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Community Members!

I know the anticipation for the update is high! A software update push can take up to 4-6 weeks. This update was just released. Please be patient and wait for the update to be delivered to your Nexus device.

Thank you,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
wolfpackron

No, I have not received the update in Winston-Salem, NC either.

Wolfpackron.

0 Likes