Re: All of my calls are going directly to voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your device and service concerns are our concerns too! We're sorry to that while troubleshooting and placing your device in safe mode, that calls to your mobile number are going straight to voicemail. That's certainly not the experience we want for you and we'll do everything we can to get this resolved. Being able to receive calls to your mobile number is very important and we apologize for your inconvenience. We've noted your reference to checking to see what app is causing this problem. Have there been any recent changes with your device? (e.g. software update, new apps downloaded, etc.) What's the make/model of your phone? Are your other services affected? (e.g. being able to make calls from your phone, texting, web browsing, etc.)- RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
Kindness25
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also have been having the same issue for 3 years. I have gotten a new SIM card, done a factory reset, I have even gotten a new phone.   Hours and hours on the phone with customer service.  It's the line, it is NOT my phone.   I am so frustrated. I work from home half of the time and my cell is the only way for work to reach me.   I have taken time off to fix it.  The issue needs to be resolved. I have seen many many people that are dealing with the same issue. This is not ok!

0 Likes
Kindness25
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also have been having the same issue for 3 years. I have gotten a new SIM card, done a factory reset, I have even gotten a new phone.   Hours and hours on the phone with customer service.  It's the line, it is NOT my phone.   I am so frustrated. I work from home half of the time and my cell is the only way for work to reach me.   I have taken time off to fix it.  The issue needs to be resolved. I have seen many many people that are dealing with the same issue. This is not ok!

0 Likes
billsk1211
Enthusiast - Level 2

Oh my gosh - identical for me!! I need help! Calls go straight to voicemail without ringing, without showing on my phone as a missed call, etc. Sometimes, if I happen to be looking at my screen, it'll flash momentarily (as in a millisecond) but not enough time to answer or ring and it doesn't show as a missed call.  I have spent hours in the Verizon store, full reset of phone, and I was so desperate I even purchased a whole new iphone 11 max pro. STILL HAPPENING! I run my business from my phone and can't even fathom how many calls I've missed that I have no clue about.

0 Likes
DSL2006
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem.  As does my mother and sister as well as numerous business associates -- all in IT.  This is not a problem with a phone setting -- this is a Verizon wireless problem

Kindness25
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did you get it fixed?  The irritating part is they say they are going to open a ticket and follow up with me. And they never do 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never like to hear you are having issues with your services, billsk1211. May I ask how you are accessing your voicemails? Do you use the voicemail app on your device or dial *611? Does the same thing occur either way you try to access it? 

ChristineK_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how frustrating this must be for you, DSL2006. We want to make sure you get help with real-time troubleshooting. Please contact us at your convenience by either call, chat, or social media. Here are all the ways you can contact us: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/.

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We completely understand how important it is to ensure that you are able to receive calls successfully without your inbound calls going straight to voicemail, Kindness25. Especially when it is for professional purposes. We appreciate your patience with this issue and we'll be happy to ensure that this is resolved in the end. How often would you say that calls that attempt to contact you go straight to voicemail? What is the make and model of the device that you have? BrettA_VZW

0 Likes
leo789

"Vibrate" means vibrate instead of ringing - it doesn't mean "do not alert me at all and send call directly to voicemail."

0 Likes