Re: 4.2.2 Update - Bluetooth won't turn on - Galaxy Nexus
nicktime
Enthusiast - Level 2

Any response from VZW for this Bluetooth issue?  If you need a phone to experiment on, I'm more than happy to swap this with you so you can figure out what is causing this issue.

0 Likes
montclair2525
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have not seen a response or fix from VZW on this issue.

I was in a worse situation, in that BT would not even turn on.  It was totally dead.

I was able to fix it myself from information found on Android enthusiast web forums, but I can't talk about it on this forum.  (See all of the "moderated" posts in this thread.)  If you PM me, I'll be happy to pass on the information.  They don't allow on this forum, posting personal email addresses or sharing advanced procedures.

0 Likes
nicktime
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would love to send a PM, but this VZW community board doesn't seem too intuitive to me.  I cannot locate a way to send you a note.  When I do a search of your username to add you to a note, the system comes up blank.  Feel free to drop me a PM maybe so I can reply.  Thanks!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Hey Nick i think i can help ya out on this Solution i have used this solution over the course of a year and a half and it has help a bunch a people and i hope it works out for ya as Well have a Look here at my Instructions..

I wanted to Put this on the Community Forum for Greater Exposure

To get a hold of one of Us Contributors or a CL:  You Need to Put your Mouse on there Screen Name, Or this Box shown Here when you do that it Brings Up a Bigger Box as you See this slide your Mouse down to were it says Follow Click it. You will see a big blue Bar towards the Bottom that says waiting approval  Meaning the party you want to follow has to Approve to let you follow them. Now Once they give the Approval they will send one back to you An you will see it in the Actions Box Look up just a little it's Red with a Check in it.  Go in there you will see these Three choices Look in your Notifications for new Followers that want to Follow you will have {Accept}  {Reject}  {Ignore}  For your Choices:  To let them follow you an then send a D.M. = Direct Message you will need to Check Accept then you a Can send your Private Messages or Cell phone  Information instead of Posting it on the Main Post were other Eye's can Read it.  Sending a D.M. is Easy,  It's Fast, An It's Safe. B33 Smiley Happy 

b33 .   <<< This is the Box you need to put your mouse on to Bring up the Bigger Box an to then Check Fol...

I'm going to go to your Avatar and check to Follow you!  You will see in you Actions the box with a check a Notification that is me sending a notification asking to check to allow so i can then send Direct Messages.. I will then see a Notification from you and i will then have to check allow to let DM's come to me so you see how that Works.. b33 Smiley Happy  it takes a little practice to get use too but once you get it you'll be a pro on here,, 

0 Likes
montclair2525
Enthusiast - Level 2

Someone tried to "follow" me yesterday and I rejected it because I did not understand how this thing works.

Send it again, I'll "accept" it and then we can DM.  Boy they sure make you jump through hoops here. 

0 Likes
nicktime
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the info.......I'm sure a lot of people appreciate this.  I'm not sure where people that create these communities have lost the ability to make navigation and participation intuitive, though I'm sure it cuts down on using direct messages to spam people..........way too much effort.

0 Likes
nicktime
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks......sent again.......and yes, the hoops beat the heck out of any circus, real or fictional.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Hey your Welcome Nick Any time b

0 Likes