Re: 4.1.1 JR003O Update from IMM76K on Galaxy Nexus
mokimike

It took a half dozen tries using the force stop technique but then...away it went.  Updating and installing right now.  Thanks for the tip.

0 Likes
cynindesign
Contributor - Level 2

Mine is finally updating.....tried multiple times....this last time after the same old same old, I decided to shut it down so there wouldn't be any current apps, rebooted and google asked to check my location, etc. this time I declined then went through the steps....IT WORKED!!!

0 Likes
droidfanvzw
Enthusiast - Level 2

Tried this again this afternoon and it worked perfectly Jelly Bean is running rock solid so far better battery life and signal strength. But this is just day one I will keep a watch on it.

0 Likes
HecklerZ

Mine is finally updating.....tried multiple times....just keep trying the Google Services Framework trick. Make sure you clear data and then back out to the check for updates screen. I feel like such a nerd but I am actually excited about this stupid update.

0 Likes
jared845

Let us know how u like it

0 Likes
RedlineMods

I got my update yesterday.  It is a great update and everything works so smoothly.  What took so long Verizon?

0 Likes
tool75067

i did exactly what you did and received the JRO030 Update.  and man i love it!

0 Likes
fuzzogoblue

In Potomac, MD and I've done the Google Services Framework/Force Stop-clear data trick 10 times and..........YEAH BABY the update is dowloading now!!!!

0 Likes
kmtougas

Just got mine.  I rebooted the phone, then followed the steps above.  I had tried 10 times before that. 

0 Likes
BMster

The Google Service Framework trick works!! Took only 3 tries and downloading now! Come on Jellybean

0 Likes