Re: 4.0.4 slowly rolling out
shirke
Enthusiast - Level 3

Where's the battery life enhancements and all the other stuff they fixed?

0 Likes
Shinnen13
Contributor - Level 1

According to a couple articles I read this morning...the list that Vz has provided is in addition to the other .4 updates.

So, everything we have been "promised" should be there, with this list as being additional fixes

0 Likes
danbrown
Contributor - Level 1

Except for the one way audio loss problem... it is apparently not fixed with this update. Another forum that I'm not allowed to mention has confirmed that. Also, if you look at the text from the Verizon update info:

"Complete calls without experiencing choppy audio, clicking noises and one-way audio noises"

no mention of the audio loss. So, we'll see when the update is actually pushed whether or not every problem is resolved, but we may start begging for 4.0.5 soon after.

0 Likes
nexusfangirl
Enthusiast - Level 2

The update has finally arrived! Just checked and it was there. Installed

successfully.

0 Likes
shirke
Enthusiast - Level 3

Nothing here yet

0 Likes
Shinnen13
Contributor - Level 1

not here, either

0 Likes
danbrown
Contributor - Level 1

Word is out that today is only a second soak test for 4.0.4.... https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/817838#817838

Can anyone else verify? This is getting unreal. I was actually thinking I could make a phone call on my Galaxy Nexus.

0 Likes
4.0.4 slowly rolling out
prashants17
Enthusiast - Level 3

this whole issue is bizarre, I was sent my 3rd Nexus by Verizon to fix the bugs, which unfortunately still exist, what is puzzling is that if it is a software issue then why do the ship new handsets again and again and expect the bugs to disappear.. and yes no 4.0.4 yet either.

danbrown
Contributor - Level 1

Exactly. I really believe they're just trying to postpone our anger and frustration, not really understanding what our problem is, or worse, completely ignoring the small percentage of their customers that we are. Answering with a false solution, rather than no answer at all.    

0 Likes
ldiamond
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is time for an offical statement from VZ!  I was told March, April and now the end of May and if the update doesn't hit my phone in by midnight, I am off to the retail store tommorrow to get a new handset or a new carrier...either way by tomorrow my issue with the VZ Nexus will be resolved either with or without Verizon!