jaacckk

The update is here but I keep downloading and starts to install but on restart I keep getting update failed.

I keep trying and keeps failing.

Any ideas on what IM doing wrong?

0 Likes
it's not 2.2
M91-30
Contributor - Level 1

read my thread on if your update doesn't work.

0 Likes
Re: 2.2
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Possibly a low battery?  Updates won't take if your battery is too low.  Not sure what else may be the problem.  And, FYI, this is NOT the 2.2 update, just a maintenance release, bug fixes and the like, sorry.

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

There really should be a required search before posting a thread

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

PJNC284 wrote:

There really should be a required search before posting a thread

+1, or we need a mascot, some fabled, much feared creature to release on unsuspecting noobs who ask repeated questions time after time.  Of course, this is a forum designed to help noobs so that may not be a good idea.  :smileytongue:

0 Likes
jaacckk

Alright sheesh,

I was unaware the droid was such a serious toy for only serious discussion

{please keep your posts courteous}

I use my driod to hook up, check the waves, weather, dinner reservations, movies times etc.

But I live in so. Cal. Probably isn't that much to do in the mid west and Candida. I bet cow tipping  gets old.

Well its going to be 80 and sunny here today Im going out to enjoy the day!

0 Likes
M91-30
Contributor - Level 1

never been cow tipping. not a fan of potentially killing an animal in such a cruel and drawn out way. we shoot an animal we want to kill, it's quicker, and more humane. the problem is that so many people come on here and don't even bother to look on the first page, even, for a topic that has already had quite a bit of discussion. when people do this, we end up with a lot of multiple threads on the same topic that clogs the forum with garbage.

0 Likes