2.2 update
godbuddha

Its here anyday now, you'll be up to speed. But you will be upgrading to these knew droids soon trust me.

0 Likes
Re: 2.2 update
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

godbuddha wrote:

Its here anyday now, you'll be up to speed. But you will be upgrading to these knew droids soon trust me.

This has been said ever since I've had this phone and now when new phones are coming out, they will throw you tidbits for those who still do not have Froyo and want them to renew their contracts.
0 Likes
JIMD4
Enthusiast - Level 3

Looks like Fascinate 2.2 source code is available on Samsung website for developers so maybe the Easter Bunny will bring it via OTA this week!

0 Likes
ChaunceyM_VZW
Contributor - Level 3
Verizon Wireless will begin pushing Android 2.2, Froyo, to the Samsung Fascinate tomorrow. Enhancements include support for Adobe Flash Player. Customers can visit www.verizonwireless.com/fascinatesupport for more information and download instructions for the software update. Customers will be able to download the update manually starting tomorrow by going to Settings > About Phone > Update Phone.

ChaunceyM_VZWSupport

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
0 Likes
Dusti

Verizon says they are the top wireless company well if you are you should have rolled this out ages ago and we should be receiving the 2.3 update that other carriers are supplying to their smartphones.

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

Dusti wrote:

Verizon says they are the top wireless company well if you are you should have rolled this out ages ago and we should be receiving the 2.3 update that other carriers are supplying to their smartphones.

Aside from the Google Phones (nexus 1 and nexus S), no other phone has Gingerbread yet.

0 Likes