Re: 2.2 update
gsp10
Ok I agree with the people that said we had to many 2.2 topics especially worthless ones like this
0 Likes
godbuddha

yes you may be right and you may be wrong Billy Joel

0 Likes
miliohara

So I decide to buy an android through Verizon instead of shopping for a Iphone through At&t and I come across a great looking phone. It was a Motorola Droid X. I fell in love and then a salesman approached me and ushered me off to see a new Samsung Phone that has been hitting great numbers and all. It was sleek and looked really nice.... The only con at that time was it didn't have Android 2.2. I expressed my concern about this and I was assured that it would be updated right around the corner within a couple months. That was in Dec 2010 and I can still say that the only Con is no Android 2.2 (Froyo). It is March 7th 2011. I ask where is my Update I was promised when I bought this phone and I get a I'm not sure sir, It doesn't show any updates coming to that phone in my computer!! So Now what Verizon? I can't even pull up your site or samsung's site on my phone because I don't have Flash. MY phone is suppose to be smart but it isn't as smart as the rest! :smileysad:

0 Likes