software assistant murdered my galaxy tab E
MISSJENNIE71

My apps were crashing a few seconds to a minute after loadingSo I used the software assistant from verizon. It started downloading, then it stopped and disconnected from the PC. Now It has no operating system to reboot with, all i get is recovery menu or the galaxy restarting every 30 seconds over an over. It killed my Tab E

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: software assistant murdered my galaxy tab E
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jennifer, sorry to learn of the issues you are experiencing with your Galaxy Tab E. We have a few questions before we start troubleshooting. Have you tried to connect it to the PC again? What happens if you select the recovery menu?

DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MISSJENNIE71

It no longer registers when I plug it in to the PC. Factory reset, wipe cache partition says "no such file or directory. When I power off it just restarts the Galaxy Tab E screen over and over again. I can't find a download to apply update from SD card, I don't know how to deal with bootloader or ADB. This device is now useless.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for that clarification, MISSJENNIE71. I know how important it is to be able to use your device. It sounds like the interruption of the software repair/update may have damaged the actual software of the device, causing it to loop like this. At this point, because the software may be damaged, it would be best to reach out to Samsung directly at 800-726-7864.

LeoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes