Wifi will not turn on at all on my galaxy tab s.
Tereseb
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have a galaxy s that I have been using on my wifi network. Now the wifi wont turn on. I tab the wifi button and nothing. I tab the turn on wifi in settings and nothing happens. I can get wifi on my Samsung phone so I am assuming it is the device. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Wifi will not turn on at all on my galaxy tab s.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us, Therese. We want to make sure you have a working device. Have you tried clearing your device Cache and Cookies? Have you turned the device off and back on?

TabithaJ_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Tereseb
Enthusiast - Level 3

I reset the device to factory data but it still won't come on. I've tried just about everything. It just won't come on.

0 Likes
amberf_vzw
Verizon Employee

I do appreciate doing a reset on your tablet Tereseb. Since your WiFi still does not want to work, then we need to look into this further. I have sent you a Private Message so I can assist.

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question, please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Tereseb
Enthusiast - Level 3

My tablet still won't turn on wifi. I did a factory reset and it didn't help. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear that this is still going on, Tereseb.

We know it's very important to have a working device. How long have you had your device. Has it ever been damaged in any way? Did you receive our private message we sent?

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Tereseb
Enthusiast - Level 3

I did get it and answered but the response came late. I answered that and got nothing else. I can't stay here looking for a response for hours at a time.

0 Likes
Tereseb
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am finding this method of support to be aggravating.  I get questions that I answer then nothing. No solutions. No suggestions. No help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tereseb,

Ok. We're glad that you did receive it. We're sorry about the delay. The community forums are primarily left for other community members and moderators to assist. We do reply to these regularly, but for the fastest responses, you can go with our Live-Chat(instant), or Facebook & Twitter(

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes