Why do I have minimal space available on my tablet?
Karnyn

I am having issues with adding apps to my tablet.  I keep getting space low message and it is not allowing me to access email along with adding apps to the tablet.  I even added a 64Gig memory card to the device.  I have tried moving the apps around to free up space which is futile.  I am showing plenty of space on the device.  What am I doing wrong?  Anyone have any idea????  Thanks in advance.  I am very frustrated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Low Space Issue
Not applicable

The problem with memory cards is you can use them for data, but most Apps MUST be installed on the internal memory of the tablet.

Which tablet do you have?

Have you checked in settings, Application manager, to see if some things can be moved to your SD card?

Have you looked at Apps for online storage?  (I know, add and App, to move stuff off the tablet makes no sense)

And look into what is using your space.

Photos, maps, etc....   What can you dump cache off the device?

Have you looked into uninstalling Apps?   Some of the new (updates) include dumb apps and they can be uninstalled or turned off to keep them from using your GB.

(I have the GS3 cell with 16 GB of storage, 32 GB SD card - none of which is used, and 5 GB in DropBox storage online)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Low Space Issue
Not applicable

The problem with memory cards is you can use them for data, but most Apps MUST be installed on the internal memory of the tablet.

Which tablet do you have?

Have you checked in settings, Application manager, to see if some things can be moved to your SD card?

Have you looked at Apps for online storage?  (I know, add and App, to move stuff off the tablet makes no sense)

And look into what is using your space.

Photos, maps, etc....   What can you dump cache off the device?

Have you looked into uninstalling Apps?   Some of the new (updates) include dumb apps and they can be uninstalled or turned off to keep them from using your GB.

(I have the GS3 cell with 16 GB of storage, 32 GB SD card - none of which is used, and 5 GB in DropBox storage online)

0 Likes