When will Verizon get Samsung Galaxy Tab S3?
Frank_the_Lawyer
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When will Verizon get Samsung Galaxy Tab S3?
baudwalk
Enthusiast - Level 1

I too have been looking for the S3 LTE. The VZW personnel plead ignorance despite my showing them the SM-T827V model number and FCC ID -- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 Verizon Model Hits The FCC | Androidheadlines.com  -- in this article. Ridiculous. The animal isn't in the inventory system, not even with a mention, much less a delivery date.

In a retail business, it is a heck of a poor way to attract customers. GersonG_VZW's canned party line answer is just totally inadequate and unacceptable.

Verizon management should get with the program and get product out the door instead of frustrating shareholders with silly purchases of media nonsense like AOL, Go90 and Yahoo parts and pieces for obscene amounts of money.

I can understand Verizon not saying anything until the FCC approval process was completed -- no one can control a government timetable -- but now? No excuse.

What additionally makes me mad is being stonewalled on upgrading the now several versions old operating system on my SM-P605V Galaxy Note Tab 10.1 2014 LTE -- a great tablet at the time -- with a pen. Unfortunately the sloppy code of today's apps bogs down in the older processor. Samsung blames Verizon, and Verizon blames Samsung. Gunfighters standing in a circle, shooting each other... and we as customers and shareholders lose.

C'mon Verizon, when will the SM-T827V tablet be available? How about a date or a week of, somdthing?

View solution in original post

ryansayler
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've also been trying to find this out. I want to work for Verizon just so I can fix their information flow problem.

gersong_vzw
Verizon Employee

Frank_the_Lawyer,

We are excited for new devices to arrive soon. You can stay up to date with updates on new products and services by signing up on our website. http://vz.to/1m2tKLh Feel free to reach out to us if you have additional questions or visit our support page. http://vz.to/1s96X1K

GersonG_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thank in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GJBSOURCE
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yeah, not much of an answer...

TheMastersLawnCare
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been waiting on a new Samsung Tablet on Verizon's Service with a stylus since the Note Pro 12.2. Please update us ASAP. Otherwise, I will be buying the WiFi hotspot, which is less than ideal. Verizon should let us know if they're releasing this so we don't waste money on something that is coming down the line IMO.

0 Likes
JERAASS

You all realize it's not up to Verizon to release this information, right?...  I don't work for Verizon, but it's not the company's fault if you don't like the answer.

0 Likes
DONDEA10

The Verizon variant was in the FCC's hands as of March 3, 2017

0 Likes
baudwalk
Enthusiast - Level 1

I too have been looking for the S3 LTE. The VZW personnel plead ignorance despite my showing them the SM-T827V model number and FCC ID -- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 Verizon Model Hits The FCC | Androidheadlines.com  -- in this article. Ridiculous. The animal isn't in the inventory system, not even with a mention, much less a delivery date.

In a retail business, it is a heck of a poor way to attract customers. GersonG_VZW's canned party line answer is just totally inadequate and unacceptable.

Verizon management should get with the program and get product out the door instead of frustrating shareholders with silly purchases of media nonsense like AOL, Go90 and Yahoo parts and pieces for obscene amounts of money.

I can understand Verizon not saying anything until the FCC approval process was completed -- no one can control a government timetable -- but now? No excuse.

What additionally makes me mad is being stonewalled on upgrading the now several versions old operating system on my SM-P605V Galaxy Note Tab 10.1 2014 LTE -- a great tablet at the time -- with a pen. Unfortunately the sloppy code of today's apps bogs down in the older processor. Samsung blames Verizon, and Verizon blames Samsung. Gunfighters standing in a circle, shooting each other... and we as customers and shareholders lose.

C'mon Verizon, when will the SM-T827V tablet be available? How about a date or a week of, somdthing?

VIRDOW79

I've also been trying in vain to get this information.  I really like the S3 but am just hitting brick walls trying to get info as to when/if Verizon is going to offer an LTE version.

0 Likes
VIRDOW79

This is the best answer I've been able to find about the S3 and Verizon:

Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Internet and MMS APN Settings for United States - APN Settings USA

0 Likes