Verizon Messages and Message+ not working
MAUI6180

Verizon Messages stopped working after what I believe was an undate. Message and Message+ installs but when you push open, it immediately closes. I tried rebooting and reinstalling several times and the same thing happens. I cleared out the cache and still no change. Started happening 10/22/2019. Could it be a Samsung android update and not Messager app? I did get one message from the Verizon developer to try a link and it still did not work. Please help!

•         Device Manufacturer    Samsung

•         Model Number (Home Screen > Device Settings > About)  Galaxy S2 (Model T813)

•         Build/Firmware Number (Home Screen > Device Settings > About) NRD90M.T813XXS2BSG1        

Version of Verizon Messages (Menu > More > About) 6.9.4

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Messages and Message+ not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry to read that you are having trouble using our Message+ app. I rely on messaging as my main source of communication and we would be happy to help. If you try using other messaging apps do your texts work? 

RogerZ_VZW

0 Likes
MAUI6180

There are so many I don't know what one is safe to try. I have Verizon Message+ on my PC and on my Verizon Samsung phone and they work fine. But I use my tablet several hours per day and would like to get Verizon Messager or Messager+ to work. Any suggestion on another to try? Thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Receiving messages from your number on your tablet could certainly be convenient and we would be happy to assist in getting this working. What happens when you try to connect the tablet Message + with your number? StanleyC_VZW

0 Likes
dandy2
Enthusiast - Level 2

it resolved itself when I rebooted on monday morning

0 Likes