The wifi will not turn on
Torij1825
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I push the button for Wi-Fi to turn on it continues to say turning on then does nothing. How can I fix this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: The wifi will not turn on
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You have an awesome device Torij1825 and we want it to work when on wifi. Lets work on getting this issue resolved so that you're able to enjoy your device. How long have you had issues with using wifi? Any new apps on the device? Have you tried powering the device off and on?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Torij1825
Enthusiast - Level 2

No new apps issue been going on since Friday I have restarted powered off and even factory restored the tablet and is still not working when I push for Wi-Fi to turn on it says "turning on" for like 5 min and then does nothing

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you performing the steps that you listed Torij1825. We are committed to getting your wifi enabling issue resolved. What software version do you have installed on the tablet? When did this issue start?

ArnettH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Torij1825
Enthusiast - Level 2

The software version is T377VVRU1BPD6 THE CONFIGURATION VERSION IS F15.SAM.SMT377V.0 this has been going on for about a week

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Torij1825, ensuring that you have the ability to use Wi-Fi on your tablet is a must. At this time, I would definitely request doing a factory data reset to “clean” the tablet’s software as you should have the ability to use it and there is something preventing this from happening. Please be sure to back up your tablet’s content via Verizon Cloud or any Google services such as Google Plus or Google drive. Click here for the steps and please keep me posted. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-43841/

NatashaA_VZW

0 Likes
Torij1825
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have already did a factory restore on the tablet, it still is not working.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Torij1825, your time and efforts are appreciated. We want to do all we can to ensure you can get that wifi connection back on your tablet. It looks like a remote look into your tablet is needed to checkout the wifi radio on your device. You can reach out to our technical support team at 800-922-0204 in order to do so.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes