Google Play - 10.1 Tab is "Uncertified"
Jimbosayso

Just tried to update Google Play apps and found the device certification shows  "Uncertified".

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Model: SCH-I905

Google Play -> Settings -> Device Certification

Without being "certified" the device is unable to download or update items from Google Play apps store.

Please Help . . . Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Google Play - 10.1 Tab is "Uncertified"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure you can download the important applications you need is definitely important, Jimbosayso. I want to ensure we provide you with the best assistance. Just to clarify, are you using a tablet? Also, Can you give me more information about what happens when you try to download the applications? Have you tried to certify the application you are downloading and what happens?

ChetonJ_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jimbosayso

Yes, I am using a tablet that I purchased new (when it was available)

from Verizon.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Model: SCH-I905

I am properly logged-in to my Google account.

When I go to the Google Play store I am unable to download or update

installed apps.

When I go to: Google Play -> Settings -> Device Certification

The display indicates the tablet device certification is "Uncertified".

Without being a certified machine I am unable to access the Google Play

apps store.

Thank You,

- Jim

[removed]

Personal information removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I wouldn't want to use a tablet if downloading applications was a hassle. This is a concern and we want to see how we can help. Verizon Wireless provides the network to use the device but we're not in control of whether or not Samsung decides to certify a device. Have you reached out to Samsung to confirm that this is the case with all tablets? 

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes