zero wifi range
Vidablo

Hello all,

I have been scouring the internet looking for a solution to my wifi problems.  My problem is different then the most common one I have been seeing, which is dropping wifi and constantly scanning for wifi.  My problem is my phone does not recognize a router unless I am right up next to the router.  I am currently on deployment and I am working in Central America, I have the sim card changed out so I can make phone calls, but the ability to connect directly to wifi as I travel around would help tremendously as it will allow me to contact my family easier.

-Rod

P.S. I brought this issue up to a representative at a Verizon store, and forgive my French, but that (removed) told me my phone was fine when it wasn't (removed)

Edited as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
Re: zero wifi range
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Vidablo We understand the importance of having a reliable phone to stay in touch with your family. What device are you using?

Sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
bushviper

i have the same problem and i have the s4

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bushviper,

Thanks for letting us know. Let's take a closer look so that we can help provide a resolution.

Has your device recently updated it software? When was the last time you noticed this feature working correctly? Has it only been tested with one Wi-Fi connection or multiple ones?

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes