wireless won't auto connect
Pearson200

In the the wireless settings, the "Auto connect" box is checked. However, my Samsung Galaxy 6 won't connect automatically. It has in the past, but it seems that since the last update, this feature no longer works. Is there some other setting that I must adjust?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: wireless won't auto connect
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

After a lot of different updates to several phones this seemed to be one of the problems. One thing that was suggested was to go settings-backup and reset. Then tap reset network settings. You will have to put back passwords or what other info you needed for wifi and bluetooth but it should not change any other settings

0 Likes
amberf_vzw
Verizon Employee

It is important to make sure that you are able to connect to your WiFi Pearson200. Is this happening to all WiFi or just your home? Is anyone else having this issue?

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Pearson200

Phone is not auto-connecting to all wireless sites where I have saved the information (home/work).

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pearson200,

We want to make sure you can connect to WIFI seamlessly. Let's get some details. Aside from the Software Update, did anything else change on the device? In reviewing the Samsung information, it seems there is some interference with applications. Any new applications installed or updated as well?

JenelleR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Pearson200

No, I haven't downloaded any new apps. I mainly use my phone for email, text messages and weather --- don't listen to music, watch streaming, etc.

0 Likes