wifi won't turn on
ishco

I know many people have had this issue, but thus far I have been unable to find a solution that works.

About a week ago I noticed that my wifi was turned off, which is odd because I never turn it off especially when I am in my home.

I tried to turn the wifi back on and it will not turn on.

On that note, I went in search of solutions to what the problem could be.

I have tried every solution thus far that has been found from resetting the router in my home, changing the channel on the router,and even resetting the phone back to original factory setting. I have even ran the Verizon software upgrade assistant/repair program which it done through my computer.

After all of this I am still having the same issue with no solution in sight.

My husband, daughter and son all have a Galaxy S4 and none of them are having this issue, it seems to be an issue only with my Galaxy S4.

Is there any other issue/solution that I can do which would fix this problem?

0 Likes
Re: wifi won't turn on
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wow! You have certainly done a lot of work with this already, ishco. We appreciate those efforts and want to help find a solution. Most customers were successful after completing the Software Repair Assistant through http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/samsung-galaxy-s-4-update/ in resolving WiFi difficulties with this device. Since you've tried that and even the complete reset, I have sent you a private message. Please check your inbox here in the forums and reply with the information I'll need to find a resolution.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes