why would you sale insurance when it doesn't cover anyone?
LAD_SMTH

i broke my phone, water damage on a samsung galaxy s7 (waterproof) go figure. i go to asurion to file my insurance claim and they deny me. I've had verizon for a little over a year and pay 11 bucks a month for my insurance to deny me when i need them the most. I like how when i go to the verizon store they tell me to go online and file an insurance claim. On par with my gusto for the technological backtracking we are doing i also really love how easy it is to walk into a store with a broken phone, and walk out with that same broken phone and a phone number where i can call and ask if they feel like being useful today.

note on my account that i hate verizon with a passion that burns deep in my soul. Even past the barrier of death, my hate for the red v will shine strong and unwavering in [Removed] . It will be a beacon to all who have known verizon that they are not alone in their hatred. that only hatred for a company so vile so malign so foul will be looked upon in the anals of history as not only good, not only just, but as the standard for sanity and respect

the truest statement ever made.

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service 

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: why would you sale insurance when it doesn't cover anyone?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The insurance premium might on the bill, but the coverage is through Asurion not Verizon Wireless.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: why would you sale insurance when it doesn't cover anyone?
bearone21
Legend

how'd you break the phone, before or after the water damage??

0 Likes