why does.my samsung s3 drop calls
brandiedmiston
Enthusiast - Level 1

What can I do to stop doing calls?  I've had the phone for a year and have always had issues with it but now I use it for work do very important too have good reception.

My husband has the same phone and says he doesn't have any issues.

Please help

Re: why does.my samsung s3 drop calls
B33
Legend

Well it could be a number of things that are causing the dropped calls:  from 3rd apps to your Sim Card that is possibly having issues if your Husband phone is doing ok no issues..  try this shut both phones down & with a little piece of scotch tape mark his and your phone so you know which is which..  from there pull your Sim Card out your phone then your  husbands phone handle the Card with Caution Sim Cards are Very sensitive to human finger because of the oils and Static electricity we have in our Bodies..         continue reading...

Put his phone's Sim Card in your phone power it up if your phone operates as his does It more in likely indicates you have a Bad Sim Card, but if your phone continues with issues it's either an App or the phone itself that is the problem and it may have to be replaced..

But hopefully it's just an 3rd party app which can be Uninstalled or the Sim is possibly bad which can be replaced at no charge..  Hope this Helps and Good Luck.. b33

0 Likes