why does my cell phone keep beeping but no messages show up
mstrssbutrfly

My s9 keep mysteriously beeping for no reason. It's the text message tone that goes off when i get a text message or a weather update. help

0 Likes
Re: why does my cell phone keep beeping but no messages show up
bearone21
Legend

reminder??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I certainly understand the importance of knowing why your phone is making a specific tone. I am happy to assist. After you hear the beep, do you notice any icons in the top status bar? Also, how often does the sound occur?

Greg_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Mstrssbutrfly, I can only begin to imagine how much of a nuisance unwanted alerts would be. You have come to the right place for assistance. Have you had the opportunity to check your notification settings? Do you recall if there were any new application downloads associated with the start of these alerts?

Melissa_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes