why all these s8/s8+ question in the s9/s9+
KBlack2595
Enthusiast - Level 2

im sorry and not trying to be rude but take it to the right place i came here to talk about the s9/s9+ not a year old s8/s8+

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: why all these s8/s8+ question in the s9/s9+
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

KBlack2595 wrote:

im sorry and not trying to be rude but take it to the right place i came here to talk about the s9/s9+ not a year old s8/s8+

The carousel of topic images in the Android space has the S9 space pointed to the s8 space. A error in which the community management team has to fix.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

jav6
Champion - Level 3

You are posting in the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+  discussion group, not the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ .

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

KBlack2595 wrote:

The carousel of topic images in the Android space has the S9 space pointed to the s8 space. A error in which the community management team has to fix.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

KBlack2595
Enthusiast - Level 2

ok that's what i thought because the tab show s9 but the ask a question shows s8 i hope this get fixed