where is the weather app that was on the Galaxy S4?
lmtakis
Enthusiast - Level 1

I loved the weather app (widget?) that my Galaxy S4 had, why isn't on the S6? Can I find it somewhere to download?  Not in the App store Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Re: where is the weather app that was on the Galaxy S4?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how benenficial it is to have all your favorite widgets and apps. Do you have any type of weather widget on your device/home screen?
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lmtakis
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a weather app but it isn't the same one as what I had on my GS4.  What happened to that one?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Samsung changed it time went on

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you Tidbits! Imtakis, I enjoy knowing what the weather brings me each day. As newer device are brought out more enhanced features are included with them. If the weather app that is currently included with the device does not fit your needs you can always download another Weather App through the Play Store.

AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes