what happened to handcent sms?
buzzeswoman2008
Contributor - Level 3

i used to have it on my phone up until i received my replacement phone about a week ago. now i cant find it in the play store or in my recently downloaded apps. what is the free app everyone is using now...i am looking for one that i can have different tones for different messages and can hide any messages that i dont want to see every day. i found other versions of handcent in the play store but not one in english.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: what happened to handcent sms?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
buzzeswoman2008, making sure you have access to the apps you know and love is important to us. Not s..., but this appears to be an official release.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.handcent.app.nextsms

With all third party apps, we unforutnatley do not officially endorse it and ask that you download at your own risk. Let us know though if this is the one you were looking for!

NicandroN_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You already said you found the app under a different name. If you want to find out what happened to it, you'll need to contact the maker of the 3rd party app.

0 Likes
buzzeswoman2008
Contributor - Level 3

Yes...I downloaded this app and it was the one I was looking for...it just

took a while and a few tries to find it. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

They might just be revamping it to appeal to more people.

0 Likes