web pages loading slowly or not at all on Galaxy 6
je7

I am having the same problem with my brand new Galaxy 6 that I was having with my old S3. Web pages are loading slowly or not at all. I have gone into the applications manager and done the Force Stop/Clear Cache/Clear Data stop but it made no difference.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: web pages loading slowly or not at all on Galaxy 6
Gringo-Aplatanado
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you're using chrome try disabling java, makes a world of difference at the cost of some functionality obviously.  Chrome isn't fairing too well on 64 bit architecture, same issue on my nexus 9.  Try that or another browser.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Gringo-Aplatanado
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you're using chrome try disabling java, makes a world of difference at the cost of some functionality obviously.  Chrome isn't fairing too well on 64 bit architecture, same issue on my nexus 9.  Try that or another browser.

0 Likes
lporte75

I'm having the same issue, except its not just web pages. It's apps, like facebook and getting emails. It's only a problem when I'm on my home wifi. If I shut the wifi off and use mobile data, everythings much faster.

I contacted Samsung and have a ticket open with them, but there's nothing else they can do for me. I've tried running in safe mode, and resetting to factory settings, but no luck. My next step is to contact Verizon, but I wanted to check here first. Funny thing is I did a google search, and others are complaining of the same issue. I'll update if I ever get it fixed!

0 Likes