voicemail just stopped working...
mngmikes

I was told yesterday by a store employee to get in contact with a verizon tech support personnel so they can delete my voicemail box and set up a new one. My voicemail was working fine till a week ago. I didn't realize something was wrong till someone said they tried calling and wanted to leave a voicemail but that my number is not a known voicemail box. I tried calling verizon support the other day from the line and the lady told me to reset my voicemail app on my Galaxy s6, I did that but it is still not working. When I try calling *68 for the voicemail it prompts me to enter the mailbox number I'd like to enter. Then when I enter my phone number it says that the number is not a valid mailbox to please try again.

I was told to call from a line other than mine but I do not have access to another line... so how do I get in contact with tech support?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: voicemail just stopped working...
Snn5
Legend

They should be able to reset your voicemail with you on the phone, if not, they can do so as soon as you hangup.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: voicemail just stopped working...
Snn5
Legend

They should be able to reset your voicemail with you on the phone, if not, they can do so as soon as you hangup.

0 Likes