voice mail notification?
GOEDEB
Enthusiast - Level 1

Where/How does one set up to know when someone leaves a voice mail? I've never had a phone that didn't make that obvious. I discovered I had four voice mails and never knew it. I can't seem to find anything obvious in the settings.

0 Likes
Re: voice mail notification?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for bringing the voice mail concern to our attention GOEDEB. The notification should appear on the main screen on the Galaxy S7. Are you using the standard voice mail or visual voice mail. Since notifications are a form of text messaging, are you able to get standard text messages using the stock messaging app?

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
GOEDEB
Enthusiast - Level 1

I wasn't seeing any icons at all for voice mail, just the missed call.

However, I've gotten some help and am now using the visual voice mail which

seems to have fixed the problem -- I now get the voice mail message and an

icon on the main screen. Thanks.

On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 4:53 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
Hamunaptra
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same thing here.  I chatted with Verizon and they told me it was a voicemail network issue.  Verizon also told me they are notifying them of the issue and should be fixed in a few days.  I'll believe it when I see it.   I don't like Visual Voicemail and should not be forced to use it just to enable notifications for voicemail.