truncated voicemail messages
in2jazz

My wife has been having a problem with truncated voicemail messages on her Galaxy 5 since the most recent software update.

She uses her phone for business and most of a message is lost.

I have the same phone and are not seeing this issue.

She is keeping her voicemail box empty.

Please help

0 Likes
Re: truncated voicemail messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

in2jazz,

We are here to help and figure out what is going on with your wife's voicemails. Does this happen with all voicemails or just some? Are all her other features working okay since the software update?

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
in2jazz

It truncates all messages after approx. 3 seconds.

This only happens with the Toyota Highlander LTD Platinum, not with our Hyundai Genesis.

The Toyota service manager has tried updating the software in the vehicle but it made no difference.

They tried an I phone 6 on Verizon and it does not truncate voice messages. They also tried a Galaxy 7 on T-Mobile and it did not truncate there either.

Very frustrating.

0 Likes
in2jazz

Follow up, we changed to a new Galaxy 7 S, she is having the same problem as before and as detailed in the previous message.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the update, injazz2 and we want to be sure we exhaust all of our troubleshooting steps to bring this experience to an end. I’m happy to continue helping.
Just for clarification, may we please have the zip code where she is having this voicemail issue? Does the phone she have activated now also have the newest software update applied?

SteveR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes