the new os ruined my perfect running phone
buzzeswoman2008
Contributor - Level 3

my phone was running perfect until lolliFLOP came out. my phone lags all the time...battery no longer lasts like it should..phone wont charge on my computer like it used to...screen doesnt respond to touch when i go to unlock my phone. my data disconnects and connects when it wants to whenever im on 4g...and my background wallpaper disappears randomly then comes back then disappears again. so frustrating!!!!!! ive tried everything when it comes to troubleshooting.

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: the new os ruined my perfect running phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
buzzeswoman2008
I see how this can be frustrating! A new Software should improve your phone's performance, not make it worse. When was the update done on your phone? It can take up to 2-3 days for the phone to optimize and start running like normal. Have you tried running the Software repair assistance and see if this helps your phone performance http://www.verizonwireless.com/dam/support/pdf/system_update/galaxys4-srt.pdf .

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
buzzeswoman2008
I see how this can be frustrating! A new Software should improve your phone's performance, not make it worse. When was the update done on your phone? It can take up to 2-3 days for the phone to optimize and start running like normal. Have you tried running the Software repair assistance and see if this helps your phone performance http://www.verizonwireless.com/dam/support/pdf/system_update/galaxys4-srt.pdf .

JorgeO_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
buzzeswoman2008
Contributor - Level 3

I did the update to the lolliflop software back when it first came out. when i go to do the software repair assistance will i lose everything on my phone?

0 Likes
buzzeswoman2008
Contributor - Level 3

also when i open the pdf. and i click on that link nothing happens? and it says galaxy s4...but i have the s5 is that the same instructions?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
buzzeswoman2008

This is a great question! Part of the Software  repair assistance steps is to have all of your data backed up to make sure nothing is lost in the process. buzzeswoman2008, here is another link that will help you with the Samsung galaxy S5 http://vz.to/1CDP2UY .

JorgeO_VZW
0 Likes