terrible Connectivity
halove

My 4G is non-exsistant at my work. It says I have bars however, I can not stream music or do anything related to the internet. It is not just me, it is others on the network as well. I do not use enough data to be throttled. Unlimited. Sure. 

Service goes back and forth day to day on whether or not I can have internet access.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: terrible Connectivity
bearone21
Legend

building construction affect cell performance, which isn't that good at it's best of 5-12mbps.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having reliable cell phone coverage is essential to staying connected to the things we use the most. While work, I know how much I depend on my apps and data and would like to help. I would like to gather some details to best assist. What is your location (nearby intersection and zip code)? How are the other services working while there (calls, texts)? When you step outside and away from the building does your service improve?

GinaU_VZW

Verzcritic
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am at Horseshoe Beach FL, 32648. We have a nearby tower and wifi normally quite good. For several days its been abysmal. Speedtest= lat 70ms, down .2Mbs, up 9.xxMbs

What gives - are we throttled?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Verzcritic-

Having the best data speeds is always essential. Let's look into this further to provide a solution. There are no alerts in your area at this time. When did this issue begin? Are other people experiencing the same?

CarmenT_VZW

0 Likes