switching phones to current line, removing old apps
CHEWAL63

My husband's phone has been a [Removed] and shutting off. I recently bought a new phone and gave him my old S5  Now we can't figure out how to remove my old Facebook messenger...tried deleting, he keeps getting my notifications. So they are showing up on both phones. The phone works for him, phone calls, internet, etc....but he still is getting my facebook messenger messages.  How can we stop my stuff from popping up on that phone?

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: switching phones to current line, removing old apps
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CHEWAL63, making sure we clear old info off of your previous device is a must. You said you tried deleting the messenger app, did it actually delete? If not, what happens when you try to delete it? If you want to clear all info off of your old phone then you can wipe it out back to its factory state. The phone will be cleared from all your info by doing that. If that is an option, please go into settings>backup and reset, and then tap on factory data reset.

JoeyM_VZW            

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes