Re: sound equalizer not working after system update G920VVRU4DQL1
rush86
Enthusiast - Level 3

You got a replacement phone. Just cause the sound enhancer and equalizers don't work? Everything else works fine. I downloaded sony music center for now. Which i use to play my music. It has a bass customisation option, and sound equalizer. You aren't forced to install an update. When the notification pops up just hit back or the home key. You can just keep ignoring it and never install the update. As far as i know the update won't start by it self.  I do hesitate though when software updates come out for anything. So many things get broken cause of them.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AVT2001,

I know how important it is to want your device to function as you would like. I am sorry to hear the number of replacement devices you have gone through, as well. As this is a software related concern, unfortunately, replacement devices will have the same issues until the new software is released. I do apologize as there is no ETA at this point regarding the software update to address the equalizer concern, at this moment, per Samsung. There is no way to remove the most recent software on the device once it has been updated, without voiding the warranty of the device at this point. I can assure you Samsung is working diligently to address the non-functioning equalizer. If you have any additional concerns I would suggest reaching out to Samsung directly for any alternate options. http://spr.ly/6585DJFeX

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TamaraH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you all for bringing this matter to our attention. This issue was addressed by SU25 Software version: NRD90M.G920VVRU4DRD2.The Software update is available now. Please upgrade the device and test the sound equalizer again.

Samsung Galaxy S 6 Software Update | Verizon Wireless

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes