slow service and hot spot on the s8
CATLYNHAILEY

Has anyone had issues with slow service and the hot spot randomly disconnecting on the s8

0 Likes
Re: slow service and hot spot on the s8
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's hard when you have slow data speeds and getting disconnected on your device, Catlynhailey. Let me look into this service concern to see what's going on and get it fixed. What's your zip code? When did this slow data issue start?

Thank You,

EdwinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
CATLYNHAILEY

It's actually on my husband's phone and he is in the army and right now he is stationed at Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio Texas...I am not sure if the zio code.  I have also been noticing my phone is on 3g alot as well.  I am at 08525

Thank you

Christie [removed]

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
CATLYNHAILEY

Sorry I am not sure when it started but he started complaining about it the day I sent the email

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want all your services at their best, Christie. Both areas look well covered. Let's learn more. What data speeds are you both getting? Please use this link to test: http://spr.ly/65808su8m. Are you both experiencing any issues with calls or texts?

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CATLYNHAILEY

Most of the time we only have 3g....sometimes calls get dropped but texts fine. I tried to click on the link but got the attached error message

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Christie, no worries. Let's continue troubleshooting the device. Do you know if the phones are up to date with the software version? You can complete the speed test at www.speedtest.net . Let us know what Data speeds you get. Thank you for your cooperation.

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes