sending video
rich11720

Got a new s7. I had an s7 before this and never had problems sending videos to Iphone users. Now all my friends with iphones can not see my videos but can hear the sound. My brother has the same s7 and his videos can all be seen by iphone users. Also i dont have a tab in my gallery for the videos, i have to search through my phone for them. Need help

0 Likes
Re: sending video
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to send video messages to everyone is important, rich11720.  Thank you for the information that you have provided.  Since you are experiencing the difficulty and your brother is not, I would like you to compare a few things and post back.  What software version do you and your brother have? I am showing that version NRD90M.G930VVRU4BQC5 is the latest available.  Are you both using the same messaging app?  If so, is it the same version of the messaging app?  You can check that by going to Settings > Applications > Application manager > select the messaging app that you use and it will show you the version number.  Please post back with your findings.

AdamB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes