samsung s7 texting problems
nigimom

I am having so much trouble texting on my S7.  Keyboard lags, freezes, I will read a text and when I go back in it is still  marked new and a text from someone else that is new is marked as read.  Went to talk to the Samsung "expert" who said it was because I had an incompatible sd card in it.  He removed it, yet I am still plagued with issues. anyone else experiencing this? what is really odd is that my s4 started to do this right before I upgraded..but only with another android user who had downloaded a new keyboard that was causing him issues.  Am I nuts here?

do I have something set wrong in the settings?  so not a tech person.  anyone have any ideas?

0 Likes
Re: samsung s7 texting problems
Tidbits
Legend

Did you try clearing your clipboard? I clear mine at least once a week.

0 Likes
nigimom

how do i do that?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

On the keyboard when it is up tap and hold the Mic button. It'll open a sub menu and the icon that looks like a clipboard tap that. Then you should have a delete all or something like that.

0 Likes
nigimom

i stil have issues.. I do now clean the clipboard regularly...I am wondering if it is because I have over 20,000 texts in there.  There is a thread I don't want to delete from my deceased mom.....

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

if you're using message+, disable & use the default app.

0 Likes
RICHQW1

There are apps that will allow you to save your text messages on another device

0 Likes