samsung 6s
tedIII

when receiving text I don't get any audible notifications?

0 Likes
Re: samsung 6s
anthonyc_vzw
Verizon Employee

I am sorry to hear your not able to receive sound notifications for text messages, tedlll. Let’s get to work for you and find a solution. When did this problem start happening? Does this happen intermittently or 100% of the time? Are you able to receive sound notifications for other applications? Please share details.

AnthonyC_vzw

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
josephe_vzw
Verizon Employee

I would be lost if I had no notifications when a text message came in, tedIII. Let's get this fixed. When did this start happening? Was there any recent changes before this started?

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tedIII

There was an update prior to this happening.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Hard reset.

0 Likes
tedIII

Not sure about a hard reset, but once the update was downloaded it did a

restart.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh goodness. Sometimes an update my alter some settings as well.

If the phone had done a hard reset you would have noticed immediately because it takes the phone back to the factory settings where you would have to set the phone up all over again as if it was a new phone.

We will be sure to get the sounds back for you.

When you go to Messages> More >Settings >Notifications > are the sounds on?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tedIII

Yes

On Nov 20, 2016 4:18 AM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes