s7 Edge Call problems
Kbe11
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I place a call I hear a crackling through the whole call.. when I receive a call the other line can't hear me, even though the call is still connected, they couldn't hear me at all. Anyone else experiencing call issues? I'm so hoping it's a bug that can be fixed, never had this issue with any phone before.. brand new s7, perfect service, call issues 😞

Re: s7 Edge Call problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kbe11, we certainly want everything on your new phone to work properly for you. We are here to help. Since this issue started have you restarted the phone? Also is all the protect covering the phone came with removed?
StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Kbe11
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi, thank you. Yes, I did restart the phone and yes, all of the protect covering that came with the phone has been removed... I did a search online and did find a post that this has happened to others too... I've made calls just fine before, but suddenly now am having issues... wonder if the recent update the phone had (yesterday) messed with it..?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kbe11,

The last thing we want you to experience is bad service. We are focused on getting this fixed. What zip code are you in? Any other Verizon Wireless users experiencing the same concerns?

Juan D._VZW

Mojo_me
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am going through issues like this and WiFi and Bluetooth problems

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to help you as well Mojo+me@18here! How long have you been experiencing issues? What bluetooth and wifi issues are you having exactly? As you share the details then we can troubleshoot together.

0 Likes