s-voice microphone stops Automatically turning on
easternma
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been using S-Voice in the car for calls and texts. Twice now it has stopped automatically turning on the microphone when asking for me to give it a command like SEND/REPLACE TEXT/etc. or SAY TEXT MESSAGE. I can proceed by manually pressing the mike icon or saying Hi Galaxy again and finishing the command. I have found that this can be fixed for awhile if you delete the S-Voice cache. Anyone else experiencing this?

0 Likes
Re: s-voice microphone stops Automatically turning on
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello easternma! Let's get this issue resolved for you. When did this trouble begin for you? Did you recently go through any software update? What happens on the phone up until this point? Share details. Thanks!

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
easternma
Enthusiast - Level 2

App software is updated whenever it wants to and I am connected to WiFi. This was the second time I had the problem since I got the phone but have not had it again since.

0 Likes
easternma
Enthusiast - Level 2

FYI: This problem continues. It's time for an upgrade so I guess moving on is my solution.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Easternma,

We want to make sure your concerns are addressed and taken care of. Let's review this more. When did you first start having this issue? Is your phone up to date with the latest software? What steps have you completed so far?

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes