Re: "Do Not Disturb" seems to not actually work since the Lollipop update
justdave72
Enthusiast - Level 3

1) Pull down the notification bar

2) tap the Do Not Disturb icon in the toolbar at the top of it.

Screenshot_2015-09-24-00-25-15.png

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I think they are having more trouble than that (or at least I hope so) I think a lot of people can't figure out the "interruptions" and what to allow through.

0 Likes
Sheiny1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Justdave, I absolutely feel your pain! My phone goes off with text messages all night with "do not disturb mode " on since  lollipop upgrade...something it never  did before! I've been  searching  Web for answers without success....all I find are more complaints but no response from Verizon.  Hello, Verizon! !!!!! Please fix this !!!!!!

justdave72
Enthusiast - Level 3

Almost two months has gone by without any additional response from Verizon to indicate if they even understand the complaint or not yet (after a couple responses that indicated they didn't).

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Justdave72, just checking in to get you back in working condition.  As you’ve surmised we haven’t heard anything back from Samsung regarding this issue.  I understand your hesitation with a factory reset, but we really have had great success with those who have done them in the past. As to the exact setting that's causing this nuisance, we do apologize that we don’t have a “go-to” fix on this.
DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes